Monday, April 20, 2009

AWHYO|BlurQueen

AWHYO|Mr^Blue~ was a great guy eh? You cant ask to know someone better than that. Hehe. Anyway, now for the next person since I have been nagged continuously to continue with the AWHYO member's introduction. Starting it off. A photo of the next member. AWHYO|BlurQueen



There she is. The blur queen herself. Why is she called AWHYO|BlurQueen? The answer is extremely simple. She is so damn blur. You can tell her something straight and she can not get what is being tried to convey to here. This also means she is very forgetful. AWHYO|Olic once asked her to bring a CD to school to give her. Even going so far as to remind her, but AWHYO|BlurQueen still forgot about it. Blur eh? Forgetful too.

Actually, I dont really know that much about this particular member. Besides being extremely blur and extremely frogetful. She's not bad in her studies, netting 9As in her SPM. I think. Or was that someone else? Hmm. No idea. Dont care also. Hehe. Oh, another important feature about her. Get ready for it. Drumrolls.....................................................................................................................................................................She is short. Lol. Strange seeing one of her best sister is like hell tall. Tall and short. Maybe they compliment each other?

Adding something AWHYO|Olic said about her. She is a loud talker. Telling her something secretly, she would say it out loud like afraid no one can hear it. I have no idea about the validity of this character. Cause, well I dont tell her my secrets. So I'm just taking AWHYO|Olic's word for it.Dont blame me if I got it wrong.

Ok, thats all for the third member. I'm off

-Mr^Blue~

PS. Melo, I will skip your intro. Hehe.
PPS. Almost forgot to do my traditional jio melo in my post. MELO!!!!!! Your a big Noob. Ok. Done.

1 comment:

MeLo♥ said...

=.= omg lah u..
can dun skip me????
hahaha...

and that last part,
what Olic tell u de,
dun reli understand lah ._.