Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy japanese

Geez. I wonder how crazy those Japanese can get. Not that I dont like their craziness. But some of the things they do are just pure craziness. Maybe I should nag my dad to bring us over for once. Hmm. Anyway, Here are two things that show how crazy they are.

Life size Gundam
First thing. We all know the Japanese are into Mechas and Gundam. What better way to bring it to the whole otaku level than building a life-size gundam model? After completion, it would be 59-foot tall. Woah man. Otakuness at its best.



Next is giant robotic beetle. Its huge and it can be controlled by a remote or in a cockpit. It weighs over 15tonnes. Incredible. I want that. Hehe.

Thats all for now. I'll post more stuff about the crazy Japanese next time. See yaz.

-Mr^Blue~

No comments: