Friday, June 13, 2008

EZ Flash 3 in 1

Woot. Just got my EZ Flash 3 in 1 today. For those of you who do not know what is an EZFlash 3 in 1. Its an expansion pack for the DS. It consist of a rumble pack, a Ram extension and the ability to play GBA games. Hence the name 3 in 1. Well, this isnt an official item. But what to do? Cant really find the official Opera Browser selling around. So have to settle with this. And i dont want to start another collection of GBA games. Going to put a big hole in my Pocket. So i'll settle with just collecting my Wii, DS and PSP games.

Anyway. Heres a picture of my EZFlash 3 in 1



It works really nicely with my R4. Although there isnt any tutorials on the official website. But you can find some tutorials on youtube. Just type R4+EZFlash 3 in 1. And it should do the trick.

I'll skip the reviews as i really suck at it. Just wanna say. It works great with the R4. Thats all for now.

-BlueBerry~

No comments: