Thursday, August 28, 2008

Its over!!!!!!

BuYeah. Its over!!!!!! Hell yeah. And i mean my trial exams by the way. Its over. Although far from the real thing. But its over for now. So what the heck. Relax a bit. And a recap on how i did on the subjects:

BM: I think i can pass this time. I surprisingly have enough points to write my long essay until 4 pages. Woah. Thats amazing.
English: Duh. This will be an A. English has never been a problem for me.
English for Science and Technology: Should be able to ace this one. Except for the information transfer which is a bit confusing and the objective question's answer being very similar, the rest are rather easy.
Sejarah: I think i can pass also. Cause, well, the essay and structured questions are the ones that come out from the Adabi book. Which i happen to read the day before the exam. Still able to answer some of the questions.
Moral: Meh. Useless subject. Nuff said.
Maths: Aceable. Again, they somehow dint test the chapters which i am weak in. God must be on my side.
Additional Maths: OMG, this paper is hard like hell. Especially the second paper. I cant even do the progression question. Dammit.
Chemistry: I am always weakest in Chemistry out of the three science subjects. So this one. Damn had. Dead
Physics: Miraculously, they dint test much on the form 4 topics. Which i am weakest in. Thank God.
Biology: This paper was quite easy in my opinion. But i know i lost at least 6 marks on my paper two. How should i know that tissue was a cardiac muscle? Dang.

Thats all for my test. I still have one bible knowledge test on Saturday. But that shouldnt be a problem for me. Hehe.

Anyway, in unrelated news. KingSurf.Dota of Malaysia just got second placing in the ESWC held in San Jose, USA. Grats to them. I was rather surprised they could beat the powerhouses of dota such as SK.Dota from Germany and MYM.Dota of the Danes . But great achievement nontheless. Oh, they lost to Zenith of Singapore. Interesting to see two asian countries beating the rest of the world. No?

Thats all for now folks. Cyaz.

-BlueBerry~

3 comments:

madmoz said...

Heh, i got P7 for "Pendidikan Moral'.

"Estimate not stupid subject do you under" - Yoda

Karlyn said...

Terry? Woah, Terence W? =) anyways, good luck to u .

BlueBerry~ said...

p7? lolz. I dont even give a damn about that subject for my SPM. As long as i go take it.

And yes Terrence Wong. In the flesh. lolz.