Friday, July 18, 2008

Get unplugged

Unplugged? Whats that? Strange blog title eh? Whats this conspiracy all about? Well, let me dig deep in the vault of Satech. Dig dig dig. Found it!!! What is it anyway? Well, to put things short. I got my Nyko's Nunchuck Kama for my Wii today. If you've played Wii boxing or any Wii games that require the Wiimote+Nunchuck. You will know how annoying it is to have wired ones. For games like Wii boxing anyway. So i decided to ask corez from LYN to help me order them. Before i go on about it. Here is a photo of it:



There they are. Beauties aint they? And i must say. The performance while using them to play Wii boxing is so much better. Really ALOT better. The punches are more fluid and so on. Never regret spending on these nunchucks. Need to try them with some other games. Maybe Link's Crossbow training and RE:UC. Hmm. So much possibility.

BTW, I have no idea what is Satech from above. Its just something random i typed out. Thats all for today.

-BlueBerry~

No comments: