Wednesday, November 19, 2008

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2...............

Countdown. Countdown to my birthday, countdown to my bro coming back. Thats some of the countdowns you can see from people's nick and so on. As for now, people would be counting down to the end of our dreaded SPM exams. One all form 5 students are waiting for. All waiting for it to end. A countdown symbolizes that you have something to look forward to. A hope that something will happen after the countdown. Your birthday, your dearest brother coming back. All of these give you a hope of something.

As i said, alot of Form 5 students are looking forward to finish our SPM. Some earlier than others. Some later. They all have plans for their after-exam parties or events. A few days ago, i was looking forward to it too. Looking forward to everything finishing so that i can buy a PS3. Something that i have been looking forward to for over a year liao. But now, after what my mum said. I dont think i will be getting it. As with my previous post. My mum and aunt is not allowing me to bring my PS3 over. The said its cause they want me to study. But i believe there are other reasons behind.

If i was to buy and play it until i go over to Australia. I would only have one month plus to play with it. Thats why i have decided not to get it. Its a very hard choice that i have to live with. And its a choice that i rather not make. But what to do? Two people are forbidding me from bringing it. And i'd rather not enjoy it than enjoying it for a brief period of time. So there goes my countdown to the end of my SPM. The hope to finish my SPM to finish faster. The event i am hoping after my SPM. All gone.

As of now, i have absolutely nothing to look forward to for finishing my SPM. Sure i would want it to end. But its just the same to me now. Nothing special about ending it. No hope. No countdown. No nothing.

-BlueBerry~

4 comments:

MeLo♥ said...

wasaii.. since when u so emo?
u sound emo uknow? =/
dun like that larhh.. haha
you countdown Awhyo laz gathering lohl... hahahaha =p
cheer up!!

BlueBerry~ said...

Thats just me lar. Strong on the outside. But lots of trouble brewing in my mind.

房纪业 said...

hei!! thk you for counting down me to bak miri...
but i don think we can meet liao lor...
too bad...
giv up ur PS3 is oso a good choice lar...
u got so many gamers already..
still wan more, u going to live in all those games world already...
put more times in those are more important to u...
take care ya...my bro!!

BlueBerry~ said...

Its a hobby i have. People mod their cars. People go shop none stop. Gaming is part of my hobby lor. Its something that i like to do. And with most hobbies. Its not going to end soon. I know what is more important also ler yap. I know my priorities also. Its like something you look forward to and suddenly not possible to get it. It sucks.

And really dont think can meet liao. Most probably leave Miri on the 8th of January. Next year Christmas lor. Hehe.